Thank you, Montreal!
Recruitment to the first wave of INTERACT’s study in Montreal is now closed. To stay informed about INTERACT’s research and opportunities to participate in future studies, hit the green button above to join our mailing list.
Click ‘continue my participation’ below to complete any remaining parts of the study. If you aren’t sure what to do next and need support, please contact our study coordinator Zoé Poirier Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-890-8000 ext. 15903. Thank you for your time and support!
About the study
In spring 2018, INTERACT is launching a five-year study to uncover how sustainable development measures planned in the Montreal region are impacting physical activity, social participation, and well-being of residents – and whether these impacts are felt equally across different socioeconomic groups. This study is led by INTERACT researchers at the University of Montreal and the CHUM Research Centre, in collaboration with the City of Montreal and the Direction régionale de santé publique.
We are recruiting adults living on the Island of Montreal, in Laval, Saint-Lambert, Brossard or Longueuil to help us learn how changes in our neighbourhoods impacts our health. Participating is a rare opportunity to contribute to innovative research that will guide and inspire the design of healthier cities of tomorrow!
What are the benefits?
- Join a community of scientists, urban planners, public health experts, and engaged citizens with a common interest in designing healthier cities for all.
- Contribute to innovative research that will help Montreal and other cities make smart planning decisions to support population health for generations to come.
- Choose from a selection of flexible and online participation options.
- You will be entered into a draw to win a $500 prize (your choice of an iPad mini, a Louis Garneau bicycle, or a stay at Manoir Hovey in North Hatley) or one of 20 $100 VISA gift cards.
What will I do?
As a participant you will be invited to:
- Complete two online surveys
- Collect locational data through your mobile phone or other wearable device
Data collection will take place three times over the next five years, beginning in spring 2018. No phone or computer? No problem! Please contact our Montreal Project Coordinator at 514 890-8000, extension 15903 to discuss alternative participation options.
Please contact Zoé Poirier Stephens (INTERACT Montreal Project Coordinator) at 514 890-8000, extension 15903 or email@example.com.