INTERACT Trainee Program
Join the team! INTERACT is looking for motivated, curious, and collaborative students at the graduate or postdoctoral level. Each INTERACT trainee is mentored and supervised by an INTERACT investigator, embedded into a local team and affiliated to an expert team. Students collectively host a national working group, supported by investigators and staff.
Becoming an INTERACT trainee means benefiting from
- Collaboration and mentorship
- Leadership opportunities
- Conference and publishing support
- Meetings and presentations specifically for trainees
- Transportation Mode Detection
- Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Urban Geography
- Social Inequalities of Health
- Population Health Intervention Research
- Spatial Analysis
- City and Social Participation
- Environments and Physical Activity
- Quality of life and Well-being
How to apply
- Identify an INTERACT mentor
- Complete the application form
- Send the completed form, your transcripts, and your CV to your potential INTERACT mentor as well as the national research coordinator.
The selection of candidates is based on academic achievement, originality of the project, consistency with INTERACT objectives, and publication potential. Once your application is accepted, mentors will support you in developing your external funding application (CIHR, FRSQ).